Thursday, June 16, 2011

That's Vegetarian - The Journey

I love to cook.  I am vegetarian.  I thoroughly enjoy wine.  I love to teach.  I constantly watch cooking shows and wonder how I can make the recipe vegetarian and what wine would go best with it.  The journey begins on creating a vegetarian cooking show to encourage people to eat one vegetarian meal a week.  By providing delicious, satisfying recipes, how to videos and an accompanying wine, I hope to make it an easy and enjoyable adventure for all.  There are many tips that I have learned throughout the years that I look forward to sharing with you.

Thank you for embarking on this journey with me.  Watch and download the recipes at  www.thatsvegetarian.com.  Prepare the dish.  It will leave you saying "That's Vegetarian?!".

No comments:

Post a Comment